This visa is designed for international students applying to study in Australia and whose main course of study is one of the following:
- Bachelor degree
- Associate degree
- Graduate certificate
- Graduate diploma
- Masters by coursework
- Higher Education diploma
- Higher Education advanced diploma.
AS A VISA APPLICANT, you must fulfill the following requirements:-
- Before a student can apply for a student visa, a valid offer letter from a CRICOS registered Australian institute is required.
- An IELTS score is a mandatory requirement and evidence of this must be included at the time of application for the student visa. The TOEFL exam is not accepted
- Student visas are granted when a student can prove that they have adequate funds to support themselves in Australia, pay for their tuition and care for dependant family members included on the visa.
- As a student in Australia , you will only have a limited working allowance on your visa. Therefore adequate funding to pay for living expenses and tuition are important and must be evidenced to gain the visa. If you take time off from study to work, you will fall below full-time study levels, exceed your work allowance on the visa, or will fail academically. Any of these things can lead to visa cancellation.